What data do we collect?
We only collect email addresses of users who create an account to use our web application. We do not collect any other personal data or track users, unless users have provided them voluntarily.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We will use your email address to authenticate your account and allow you to access our web application. If you choose to save your transcriptions and summaries, we will store them in our database.
In the context of using Plausible analytics, we act as the data controller, while Plausible serves as the data processor. Plausible may use subprocessors to provide its services, ensuring that all subprocessors comply with the necessary data protection regulations.
We will use your data to:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Analyze and optimize user experience with the help of anonymous data collected through Plausible.
How do we store your data?
We will store your email address and related user profile and transcript related data on secure and private servers.
Retention of Data on Account Deletion
To prevent fraud and ensure the integrity of our services, Audiogest may retain certain information, including your email address and some billing details, even after you delete your account. This information will be kept securely and only for as long as necessary to prevent fraud and comply with our legal obligations.
Email Communications and Marketing
By signing up for an account with Audiogest, you agree to be added to our newsletter and marketing email list. We may use your email address to send you information about new features, tips, promotions, and other news about our services. You will have the option to opt-out of these communications at any time by following the unsubscribe link in the email messages. We will not share your email with any third parties.
What are your data protection rights?
- You have the right to access your personal data that we hold.
- You have the right to request that we correct or delete any personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to data portability, which means that you can request a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authorities
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and believe that we have infringed your privacy rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in your country of residence will depend on the specific country.